Linksys router Firmware Update failed? Linksys smart WiFi firmware update got stuck or the user is not able to upgrade Linksys router firmware using linksyssmartwifi.com login panel. Facing can’t update Linksys router firmware on your Windows 10 or Mac Device.
This Guide will help you to provide the complete information and steps to fix Linksys router firmware update failed or Linksyssmartwifi firmware automatic update check not working
Linksys Router Firmware Update Failed- Possible Reasons
If your linksys router firmware update failed then one must need to get the information about the current version installed. In order to check the follow the given set of steps
Step 1: Open any web browser on your laptop/computer.
Step 2: Enter the http://linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser.
Step 3: Look for firmware update version under settings tab and user can view the current version of the linksys smart wifi firmware.
Fix Linksys Firmware Update Failed Error- Troubleshooting Steps
In order to fix the linksys firmware update failed error try the below set of instructions for troubleshooting
Linksys Smart WiFi Firmware Upgrade Got Stuck- Steps to Fix
- Firstly, make sure that your linksys device is properly connected to the internet.
- Check that your power cables are connected properly and free from any kind of fault.
- Make sure that your linksys router is getting a proper and continuous power supply.
- Disable all your security settings including firewall and antivirus settings of your system.
- Remove all the history, cache, cookies and download history of the browser.
- Reboot the linksys device and try the firmware update process again.
If the issue is still not resolved repeat the mentioned steps again.
Steps for Cant able to Update Linksys Router Firmware
Are you cant able to update linksys router firmware while using linksyssmsartwifi.com. Then one should try the below mentioned procedure to resolve that.
Linksys router Firmware upgrade takes forever- Reset Linksys router
- Locate the RESET button of your linksys device.
- With the help of some pointed object such as pin long press the RESET button
- Wait till the power LED of the linksys device turns to flash.
- Release the button and wait for the reboot process to get complete properly.
- Now enter linksyssmartwifi com in the address bar of the browser.
- Look for the firmware update option under the settings tab.
Enable Automatic Linksys Router Firmware Update
To get rid of linksys router firmware upgrade failed on regular basis, one can also setup automatic update setting for the linksys smart wifi firmware update
Linksys router firmware update Automatic Check on linksyssmartwifi.com
Step 1: Open installed web browser in your device (laptop/computer)
Step 2: Enter linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and login to the dashboard.
Step 3: Under the firmware update section, look for an automatic option to enable.
Step 4: Once done, click on Apply to save the changes.
Step 5: An automatic firmware update will start.
Step 6: Once the process of firmware is completed your linksys router will ask to reboot.
Step 7: Once your linksys router is reboot successfully you will enjoy the internet connectivity without any interruption
The above mentioned procedure will resolve your problem of linksys firmware update failed. While trying any procedure you gets any kind of problem, get in touch with our experts they will help you resolve the problem of linksys firmware update got stuck